Kies uw taal vlag FR vlag GB vlag D

Welcome on board! Discover the world of RiverYachts canal boat hire in Belgium.

Already more than ten years your specialist of boat holidays in Belgium and France

Our holiday boats

An attractive offer of several holiday boats for 2 until 11 persons in 2 until 4 cabins.

No license required

Choose your holiday boat

Discover 1.050 km waterways!

You could already rent a boat for a weekend or a mini-week. From a week you can discover our historical places and our natural diversity.

The cruising areas.

NewsFlash - Special promotions

Special discount

Special booking Discounts: -20 %
Bookings one week and before 31/01/2018

Check availability

How to rent one of our boats?

Our rental season starts mid-Abril end ends mid-October. Choose your period and boat, ad this information in our special contact page. Once we have received this information we check the availability of your demand. In answer of your demand we send you an attractive offer and reservation formulary. The boat is now in option for you. Once you are agreeing whit our proposal you pay us an amount of 40%. From this moment the boat fixed reserved. The remaining amount of 60% must be paid, 30 days before departure.

Stay informed!


Stay informed!

Each day of the week


Welcome on bord!

Surprising Flanders!


Discover the catalogue 2016

Al the European destinations.

Téléchargement direct

A question? Take contact!

MiriamMakes you the best proposal

Want to know the availability of a boat?

An important question?


0032 473 27 17 70

Send us an email

First independent boat rental company in Belgium

River Yachts is a Belgian company born in 2005 in Eeklo as an initiative of a handful of enthusiasts of river tourism, to discover their regions aboard a houseboat without license. Today RiverYachts offers you 7 boats in Flanders and has become a reference of river tourism. RiverYachts offers you holidayboats to suit all budgets and all types of customers (couples, family, group of friends, etc.).

Where to find us

Address info

The RiverYachts base of departure is located in Eeklo, on a crossing point of 4 canals, between the famous cities such as Ghent and Bruges and in the south Kortrijk. Also the beautiful an inspired river the Leie is also nearby. For this reason, we could offer you very attractive short stays bus also great trips in whole Belgium

Nieuwendorpe 41
9900 EEKLO

Postal address

RiverYachts vakantie boot charter
Nieuwendorpe 41
9900 EEKLO


River Yachts is ensured in accordance with Article 36 of the Law of 16.02.1994 governing the travel organization contract and the travel intermediary contract, as well as the Royal Decree of 25.04.1997 in order to meet commitments to the traveler in case of financial insolvency
© 2015 RiverYachts Amitic nv. BE 0446.859.796 All Rights Reserved. Designed By desmalex

River Yachts, Belgian specialist of boat rental since 2005 offers a wide selection of river cruise holidays in Belgium, Flanders, Wallonia or in the France: boat rental Burgundy, river cruise in Alsace, in the South of France, boat hire in the Canal du Midi, river boating holidays in the Camargue river. We will guide you in choosing your next boating holiday;